LISTEN LIVE!

Listen Live to Scarlet and Gray Sports Radio's Broadcast of Ohio State Athletics

Monday, October 17, 2011

Exclusive Interview with Tiffany Cameron 10/14

Interview with Tiffany Cameron #11

This interview took place after the OSU- Iowa game. I found Tiffany Cameron very frustrated as the buckeyes fell to to Iowa 1-0 after a very well played game. Tiffany notes that she wishes her team would have worked a little harder together to make a goal.

How long have you been playing soccer?

*Since the age of 10

Do you play any other sports?

*Yes, basketball, swimming, and volleyball

Any hobbies or special talents?

*I play the piano

Other than your position (forward), what other positions can you play?

*Left mid-field

Do you plan on going pro?

*Yes, not sure on what team yet

What is your major?

*Strategic Communication, with a minor in General Business

Who is a major influence in you soccer career?

*My boyfriend, he also plays soccer. During the summer and off season we often play with and against each other.

What do you think holds the team together?

*We are all very caring and supportive of each other. Our team has a lot of chemistry.

What players do you play well with?

*Paige Maxwell, Lauren Granberg, Liz Sullivan, Danica Wu

As a soccer player, what do you feel like is your strongest point? Weakest point?

*Running is my strong point, especially my speed. As far as my weakest point, I would say headers.

What is or has been your biggest obstacle in your soccer career?

*I can't really think about one.

What is your biggest accomplishment in your career with Ohio State?

*Last year I had 7 goals and 5 assists. My freshman year I had 4 goals. My biggest goal was in the game against Georgetown, made with my left foot.

What have you gained or learned from coach Lori Walker?

*How to really compete, how to train hard, working to possess the ball and stay focused.

Any advice for aspiring players, especially those at a college level and coming into OSU?

*Play with confidence.


No comments: