LISTEN LIVE!

Listen Live to Scarlet and Gray Sports Radio's Broadcast of Ohio State Athletics

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Big Win Over Minnesota

The Buckeyes won by a large margin in their 52-10 game against the Minnesota Golden Gophers last night. I was a little stunned after Minnesota quickly responded to tie the game at 7-7 after Ohio State had a nice drive to get their first TD. I was also surprised with how Minnesota completed a couple good deep balls during the game. But the Ohio State defense still had a pretty good game, only allowing 232 total yards.

The Buckeye offense had a productive night as well. Pryor passed efficiently, completing 18/22 for 222 yards. His interception was the only thing that I saw that was a bad mistake, other than that, I think he did everything he needed to do. Boom Herron had a great running game, one of the better rushing games I've seen in a long time from an Ohio State back, as he ran for 114 yards with nearly 7 per carry.

All is well for Buckeye Nation, I would be surprised if we don't move up back into the top 10, with Michigan State and Missouri losing. Although we could (and arguably should)get jumped by Nebraska, but I guess we will see when the standings are released.

No comments: