LISTEN LIVE!

Listen Live to Scarlet and Gray Sports Radio's Broadcast of Ohio State Athletics

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Basically, I Love Montages...

Whats goin on. Ever have one of those lazy days where you don't feel like doing anything? Happens all too often to me and a favorite pastime of mine is to watch montages on youtube.

WHY? WHY do I love montages so much?

When am I not trying to watch, great sports moments set to solid tunes?
Today I have done my research and picked some of my favorite montages of all-time to share.
Sit back and enjoy.

Lance Armstrong Montage:
My favortie single sports athlete of all-time. For many years in a row I would get up early to watch the Texan tap away on his pedals to seven Tour de France victories while overcoming a life-threatening illness. His triumph is among the greatest in sports history and he remains as one of my idols.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Kif_S8wwRRs

Gus Johnson Montage:
Sometimes its not a video, but an audio montage that gets the job done. Gus Johnson is college basketball and this montage features some of the best calls and moments in the past five years. He is simply the best there is.
http://media.putfile.com/GJ-Mix

Ted Ginn Jr.:
Over the past three season you don't remember Ted Ginn Jr. being this dominant, but this montage is a grand reminder of how good he really was as an OSU Buckeye. Six minutes and 31 seconds of 4.3 speed, bowl winning catches and oh yeah...the punt return against scUM. Great song too, makes the video. Keep in mind, this video doesn't even include highlights from 2007.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGyrgqOKZLg

USA Soccer:
Respect to the 2007 Gold Cup Champions. Good Luck to the Under-20 team. Although we wet the bed in the 2006 World Cup, this team has come father in six months than I have ever seen. Johnson, Beasley, Adu, Altidore, Donovan, Feilhaber and Dempsey will become known in 2010 when this team is one of the world's best in 2010. Or sooner in the 08 olympics and 09 Confeds Cup.This vid got me hype before we beat Mexico in the Gold Cup Final.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L_DPDAC-CE&mode=related&search=

Thats it for now, more to come.

KIR

No comments: